4.28.2008

Website Work & Such

So, Yeah...I've been doing a lot the last few weeks. Haven't written any of it down here though. :)

I created a new sketch gallery for the purpose of uploading my sketches...duh. Not all of my work gets turned into finished pieces. In fact, a majority of them don't. I, however, still love sketching...it's the way I keep up my skills and get concepts and ideas. There are also many times I like the sketch more than the finished piece. A lot of emotion can go into a sketch.

A bit ago I also made my peace with some old friends. We'd had a really...and I mean really...bad falling out. I did/said/wished a lot of things concerning them I'm not proud of at all. We admitted we did/said/wished things that we weren't proud of...but I think at the same time we lived with the guilt during that time. I know I did. I had nightmares and a constant ache in my heart. We've all since realized it was all very childish and also realized that we all still cared for one another. Silly thing to waste. Since that burden was lifted I've been sketching a lot again.

I've also been working on getting my website back up. I've had to deal with moving registrars though as I've moved to 1and1. I was with a smaller web hosting company, but to be real honest their support sucked! 1and1 is a bigger company and has more to offer. Plus, it's what I have to use when I create websites for other clients so I'm familiar with the tools. Registered a new domain name as well. Zeibyasis.com is more of a personal gallery, where as ZeiStudios.com will be for more professional use. I'm hoping to start a small photo restoration business to go along with that site...so if any of you have any photos you'd like restored for free for now let me know. I'll be trying to gather a portfolio of before and after pictures.

Other than that life is still great. We had a new realtor come yesterday and look at the house. The people we had before were just not doing their job. Hopefully this guy can get our house sold so we can move! I can't wait to move. I want my purple room damnit!...and a basement....and a back yard....and and and...just...yeah...I want the new house. :)

That's all for now, I'll post when I get the site back up. I'm going to be really happy with it.

<3
Z

No comments: