1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing?
-No. Moldy Cheese FTL
2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes?
-Hellz no.
3. Do you own a gun?
-Nope.
4. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks? Black tea.
-That's a tough one. It's a toss up between Chai Frap and a Green Tea Frap with raspberry
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
-No. I think it weirds them out how calm I am.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
-....not omnomnom.
7. Favorite Christmas song?
-Bing Crosby...between Mele Kalikimaka and Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
-Tea.
9. Can you do pushups?
-Doubtfully..I probably COULD...not well.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
-I...don't wear a lot of jewelry...but I do have this multicolored necklace I made...I wear it frequently.
11. Favorite hobby?
-Uuuuh....too many to list.
12. Do you have A.D.D.?
-Nope.
13. What's one trait that you hate about yourself?
-Why on earth would I ever answer this question?
14. Middle name?
-Emma Emma BoBemma Banana Fanna Fo Femma Me Mi Mo Memma...Emma....no really it's just Emma.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
-3 Years! I miss Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! Woo WotLK!
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
-Tea - Apple Juice - Water
17. Current worry right now?
-I don't think my dentist is very good.
18. Current hate right now?
-I don't hate. Current dislike....uuhm....wow I can't think of anything...awesome.
19. Favorite place to be?
-Home. :)
20. How did you ring in the new Year?
-Uh...making horde characters on a new server with friends.....sad huh?
21. Like to travel?
-Of course!
22. Name three people who will complete this?
-Seriously....lame question..next.
23. Do you own slippers?
-No. I wear socks.
24. What color shirt are you wearing?
-Brown...omg
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
-I'd prefer egyptian cotton...Satin gets all...hot.
26. Can you whistle?
-Aye.
27. Favorite singer/band?
-Why do people ask this question?
28. Could you ever make it 39 day the show Survivor?
-Day*s* ...and I don't know because I don't watch that crap.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
-Who does this?
30. Favorite girl's names?
-Havalah, Anakah, Loralei
31. Favorite boy's names?
-Aiden
32. What's in your pocket right now?
I don't have pockets right now...=3
33. Last thing that made you laugh?
Scott nomming on my tummy.
34. Last thing that made you cry?
-Thinking about daddy.
35. Worst injury/illness you've ever had?
-Post oral surgery count? If not...Panic attacks from hell.
36. Do you love where you live?
-Colorado is the <3
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
-1
38. Who is your loudest friend?
-Uh....
40. Does someone have a crush on you?
-Uhh....I guess?
41. What is your favorite book?
-I have lots.
42. What is your favorite candy?
-that really depends on my mood.
43. Favorite Sports Team?
-Really...down to favorites?
44. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Sleeping.
45. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up today?
-Nosebleed? Wtf?
1 comment:
46. Whatcha wearing?
47. Whats your phone #?
48. Whats your address?
49. I know where you sleep.
50. Look out your window.
51. HI! Smile and wave back now.
52. Paper or plastic?
Post a Comment