So...over a lengthy amount of time I've grown very close to a number of my WoW buddies. Some of these people have my phone number just because I trust them enough to possess it. Tonight I was very glad I gave them this form of contacting me.
At about 7:15pm I recieved a chain of phone calls from 4 of them. Steve, Rojo, Eric, and Eli. I was downstairs eating dinner and I heard it ring once...figured I'd call back after I was done eating. It rang again...and again...by the 3rd phone call I was convinced I should probably answer it. It was Eli. They just wanted me to come play with them. :)
Regardless of their silly boyness, it really made my day. I'm still smiling. Though, it's times like this where I'm really sad we're spread out over the country. We would all be inseparable.
I <3 you guys.
4 comments:
I have to say, answering the phone and hearing Eli say "All the kids want you to come out and play!" made my day as well, which up until that point had been...well, very blah at least. <3 our boys!!
Yeah...so we just decided that you had to come with us and we weren't going to let some silly thing like food get in the way. Unfortunately...we were on 'til 2am and I definitely needed a little more sleep. However, the spamming of Rach's phone by a bunch of random guys she's never actually met before might possibly be grounds for harassment or a variety of court orders. I better stay on her good side...which one might assume to be related to the above poster...an assumption which would result in a variety of painful realizations that neither of the Rach's have a good side. They're four sides of dark.
I want to claim this idea, but I'm not sure if I had it or not. I know I called first. :)
What can I say, we <3 our Rachels.
I miss those days... seems like forever ago :(
Post a Comment