
So because we had a house showing this evening, Scott and I had to leave the house. Since the showing was around 7pm we decided to go out to eat. We went to The Olive Garden. The whole reason I'm making this post is because I think this is one of the few restaurants that has a dessert I'll actually eat. The Torta di Chocolate.
It's so very very tasty. It's a "cake" ...but if cake can melt in your mouth...this cake does. Calling it cake is difficult, because it really doesn't have the texture of most cakes...at least not the same as the ones that would immediately come to mind. The cake and the chocolate in the center are not like a milk chocolate at all, it's closer to a dark chocolate flavor. The strawberries are a perfect addition, and the subtle smooth vanilla cream at the bottom is delightful. Not only is it tasty, but it's not so big you can't possibly finish it. So the next time any of you visit an Olive Garden...I would suggest this for dessert...if you have room.
Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1 torta
| Amount per Serving | |||
| |||
| % Daily Value * | |||
| Total Fat 7g | 11% | ||
| Saturated Fat 1g | 5% | ||
| Monounsaturated Fat 0g | |||
| Polyunsaturated Fat 0g | |||
| Trans Fat 0g | |||
| Cholesterol 52mg | 17% | ||
| Sodium 166mg | 7% | ||
| Potassium 0mg | 0% | ||
| Total Carbohydrate 34g | 11% | ||
| Dietary Fiber 0g | 0% | ||
| Sugars 0g | |||
| Protein 6g | 12% | ||
Est. Percent of Calories from:
| Fat 27.2% Carbs 58.6% |
| Protein 10.3% |
No comments:
Post a Comment